GDG Kolachi teamed up with The Nest I/O incubator ,for a Tensorflow live viewing party. The Team of Eric & Harris along with friends at Love for Data joined hands and presented the future of data ,deep learning and machine learning to a group of enthusiast.
TensorFlow is an open source software library for machine learning in various kinds of perceptual and language understanding tasks. It is currently used for research and production of different teams in dozens of commercial Google products, such as speech recognition, Gmail, Google Photos, and search. TensorFlow was developed by the Google Brain team for Google‘s research and production purposes and was later released under the Apache 2.0 open source license on November 9, 2015.
TensorFlow is a stand out powerful, accessible, functionality, coupled with the stunning growth of its user base. The release of TensorFlow 1.0, Google has pushed the frontiers of machine learning further in a number of directions Smartphones , cloud services. One of the most impressive new capabilities of TensorFlow is that its models can be run on many smartphones. It has been successfully implemented in automated image captioning software, such as DeepDream. Google officially implemented RankBrain on 26 October 2015, backed by TensorFlow.
GDG Kolachi : Twitter , Facebook .
Tensorflow : Twitter , Github .
- Mr. Pichai, who was born in the Chennai,has joined Google in 2004 as a vice president of product management, overseeing search and consumer products such as iGoogle, Google Toolbar, Desktop Search and Gadgets, Google Pack, and Gears.This IIT Kharagpur grad has been named new Google CEO as of August 10 ,2015. He will be heading Google’s Android Business .A New umbrella firm Alphabet has been announced of which Google will be a part with Larry Page himself at the helm.
Mr Satya Nadella
After more than two decades of working at Microsoft
, Hyderabad-born Satya Nadella was named the company’s third CEO in 2014. He was integral in shifting the company to cloud computing.
- Ms Indra Nooyi Consistently featuring in Forbes ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’ she has been running the comapny for the last decade, is the CEO of Pepsico. Born Indra Krishnamurthy in Chennai, the 59-year-old has led the company’s global strategy for more than a decade now.
- Mr Rajeev Suri Leading the Finnish mobile phone giant Nokia is India-born .Mr Suri has been working with Nokia since 1995, and previously headed the Nokia Solutions and Networks division bringing big profits for the company.
- Mr Shantanu Narayen After beginning his career at Apple,originally from Hyderabad went on to become the CEO of Adobe in 2007. Joining the well-known software company in 1998 as vice-president of worldwide product research, Mr. Narayen moved up the ladder to COO by 2005 and CEO in 2007.
- Indian-origin Francisco D’Souza currently heads Information Technology giant Cognizant. He was named president and CEO in 2007 after working in the sector for more than 20 years.
- Mr Sanjay Mehrotra He Co-Founded ScanDisk in 1988 and served as its Vice President of Engineering, Vice President of Product Development, Director of Memory Design and Product Engineering and the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer .