- Mr. Pichai, who was born in the Chennai,has joined Google in 2004 as a vice president of product management, overseeing search and consumer products such as iGoogle, Google Toolbar, Desktop Search and Gadgets, Google Pack, and Gears.This IIT Kharagpur grad has been named new Google CEO as of August 10 ,2015. He will be heading Google’s Android Business .A New umbrella firm Alphabet has been announced of which Google will be a part with Larry Page himself at the helm.
- Ms Indra Nooyi Consistently featuring in Forbes ‘The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women’ she has been running the comapny for the last decade, is the CEO of Pepsico. Born Indra Krishnamurthy in Chennai, the 59-year-old has led the company’s global strategy for more than a decade now.
- Mr Rajeev Suri Leading the Finnish mobile phone giant Nokia is India-born .Mr Suri has been working with Nokia since 1995, and previously headed the Nokia Solutions and Networks division bringing big profits for the company.
- Mr Shantanu Narayen After beginning his career at Apple,originally from Hyderabad went on to become the CEO of Adobe in 2007. Joining the well-known software company in 1998 as vice-president of worldwide product research, Mr. Narayen moved up the ladder to COO by 2005 and CEO in 2007.
- Indian-origin Francisco D’Souza currently heads Information Technology giant Cognizant. He was named president and CEO in 2007 after working in the sector for more than 20 years.
- Mr Sanjay Mehrotra He Co-Founded ScanDisk in 1988 and served as its Vice President of Engineering, Vice President of Product Development, Director of Memory Design and Product Engineering and the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer .